[AccessD] MySQL Help

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:37:19 CDT 2005

Because... MSDE has a governor...We plan on moving to Sql Server 2005 after
the first SP, so we will be able to use Sql Server Express in lue of mySQL
or MSDE. mySQL is licensing free as is MSDE (when you buy the right
software). I'd like to be proficient in mySQL because for certain tasks, it
may be bigger/better/faster in our environment.