[AccessD] The Sleep Advisor is Live!

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Wed Oct 26 08:36:28 CDT 2005

Congrats Rocky. I hope you are able to successfully put everyone to sleep!
:-)
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software [mailto:bchacc at san.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:20 AM
To: AccessD at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] The Sleep Advisor is Live!

Dear List:

Well, it took 11 1/2 years but my partner and I have finally got a product.
The Sleep Advisor most of you are aware of.  For those who might not be, it
is a program, an expert system really, that diagnoses sleep disorders and
gives a personalized program of remedies and recommendations to address
them.

This milestone in both of our professional careers is due in no small
measure to the selfless help I have been given by members of this list for
at least ten years, guiding me through and outright solving many tough (for
me) problems in many applications over that time.

More specifically, I have been given help on numerous Sleep Advisor problems
by many of you and especially I am grateful to the generous efforts of A.D.
Tejpal who simply would not give up when presented with a thorny problem
that had me beat.

I would also like to acknowledge all those who volunteered to be beta
testers.  Accumulating enough beta tests to prove that the product worked
was the critical last step.  Several hundred were required.  But we're
finally confident in the accuracy and effectiveness of the system.

Once again, I thank you all.

You can see the site: www.thesleepadvisor.com.

As usual, any feedback is most welcome especially anyone who wants to look
at the site source and comment on that.

With very best regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software