[AccessD] A2003: Random order

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:39:07 CDT 2005

Susan,

Originally, I thought of selecting, at random, one question from every group
to form 10 sets of questions that contained one question of each group/type.
But, to make it simpler, I thought I'd just mix 'em all up to figure out a
randomizing methodolgy first. Then, perhaps, I'll figure out how to split it
up into bite-sized chunks of 10 questions each with one of each type of
question in each chunk.

Steve Erbach