[AccessD] A2003: Random order

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:41:36 CDT 2005

Dan,

The profiling is fun, all right! We discovered that the President of the
company was a Total Slob, based on the categories in the book. Of course,
you didn't need a profile to see that. Anybody that went into his office saw
the piles of stuff stacked on every available horizontal surface, including
the floor. Actually, "stacked" was being charitable.

Steve Erbach