[AccessD] Print to a specific printer programatically

Peterson, Steve Steven.Peterson at qwest.com
Fri Oct 28 12:20:45 CDT 2005

Susan,

If you're always going to a specific printer, you can set a specific
printer in the page setup.

I did this by accident for some reports I was creating and users
couldn't figure out why their reports never went to their default
printer (they went to MY default printer).

In A2K03, anyway, in design mode for the report, go to File/Page Setup,
then the Page tab. Near the bottom, is an option for Default or Specific
printer.

HTH,

Steve