[AccessD] Array faster in DLL?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Oct 29 14:18:05 CDT 2005

Hi Jim

I see now what you mean.
No, that is indeed not complicated.

/gustav

>>> Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org 28-10-2005 18:51 >>>
>>Private Declare Sub ShuffleArray Lib "gustavsdll" (ByVal p1 As Long, ByVal p2 As Long, ByRef aSomeArray() As Long)

Versus:

Dim oMyArrayTool as gustavdll.ArrayTool
Set oMyArrayTool = new ArrayTool
oMyArrayTool.GoGetThatArray(lngP1, lngP2, MyArray())

Admittedly more code but not that complicated (same result either way).  One an API note I have seen components that had COM and API style interfaces.  I don't know if API style access is inherent in COM objects though.  Could those developers have create two interfaces to the components?  Maybe someone else can answer that.

Jim D.