[AccessD] Administrivia - Message Size Limits

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 30 07:38:02 CST 2005

On 29 Oct 2005 at 18:23, President wrote:

> The Database Advisors, Inc. Board of Directors has recently approved
> lowering the size limits of messages on the list to 20k. This is an

Just as a data point for anyone that is concerned with the new size
limit on the lists, John Colby's post yesterday "[AccessD] New
Withevents demo - Bows in the general direction of Russia..." (
http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/2005-
October/038880.html ) was only 14K.

So you can get a LOT of information in an that is snipped properly
and sent in plain text.

John, you have impecable timing :-)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.