[AccessD] Array faster in DLL?

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Sun Oct 30 22:05:03 CST 2005

Ironically, I've been messing with arrays this weekend.  I initially was
using collections, but due to the multiple 'runs', the process was taking
about a minute.  Switching part of it to arrays cut that in half, and all
the way to arrays got it down to 4 seconds in debug mode (less then a second
compiled).  One thing I did, which also immensely helped, is that I was
passing strings to and from an array (actually, I was adding to a string
over and over....and manipulating data within the string), along with
copying one array to another.  Instead of looping through, I used the
copymemory API, instantaneous to and from the arrays and strings.

Drew