[AccessD] Array faster in DLL?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 31 02:51:17 CST 2005

Hi Marty

Thanks! For those of you working with dot net note that this compiler (also) integrates with Visual Studio.
However, it is so many years since I touched Fortran as a happy student that I have forgotten it 99%.
It certainly looks like a perfect choice for heavy floating point operations - which I don't need - at a fair cost.

It could be interesting to see how the computing time would be in VB(A) for the sinus approximation sample here:

http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/fwin/docs/Getting_Started.htm

/gustav

>>> martyconnelly at shaw.ca 30-10-2005 22:37:35 >>>
Oopps here is the url
For Intel Fortran  Note: it also optimizes on array loops for parallel
processing assuming multi cores.

http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/compilers/fwin/219725.htm