[AccessD] Form Before Update

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Sep 1 15:18:40 CDT 2005

If you have changed the control then the value in it should be whatever
you changed it to, assuming the AfterUpdate of the control has actually
occurred.  The previous value will be in the OldValue property until the
Form's AfterUpdate event occurs.  The text property of a control is only
available when the control has the focus, so it won't be available from
the command button.   Button clicks can intervene in the normal sequence
of events, so if you change a value in the control and then click a
button without leaving the control, the button click happens first,
before the events of the control you changed.

Charlotte Foust