[AccessD] GoTo Control command?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Sep 6 11:04:25 CDT 2005

It isn't magic, but I just use the control dropdown in the toolbar to
select the control.  That sets the focus to it.  However, you won't
always be able to see the control that has the focus, because it may be
obscured by other controls/subforms. You can't run code in design view
unless you're using an add-in of some sort.  I guess you'll just have to
write an add-in for this, Arthur. ;-}

Charlotte Foust