[AccessD] Problem with A97 running under WinXP?

accma at sympatico.ca accma at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 7 08:26:46 CDT 2005

Hi Mark,

The problem my customer have does not tell him a out of memory problem.  It has more to do with the traffic on the network.  Whenever A97 is running the request on the Win XP Server is sky high... That server is a much faster with more memory than the previous Win2k server.

Thanks for your input!

Annie