[AccessD] OT: Crystal Reports 9 and VB6 Problem with SQL Login

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 7 08:40:19 CDT 2005

Hi Randall:

Have you tested the SQL server separately to see if you can login using user
name Bob... I am assuming you are not using not using Windows
authentications.

If that works, test to see that Crystal Report components are working and
installed on the customer's computer and registered in your application.

HTH
Jim