[AccessD] OT: PIC micro controllers

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Sep 8 01:07:06 CDT 2005

John if I understand well, we gonna see you in a couple of years with
your son on TV in Robot Wars?
The show runs on BBC television and I believe in the states to.

Where a team, useualy father and son(s) build a robot (about 1 meter in
size) with weapons on it to fight with other teams robots.

Looks like a lot of fun building itn and see your robot, during the
clash, falling in to the pit of fire getting fried by a flam trower...

You would need some good electronics, mechanical and pneumatical skills
:-(
And probably some military tactics to..

Erwin