[AccessD] Problem with A97 running under WinXP?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Sep 8 11:18:53 CDT 2005

Hi Annie,
I am running Access 97 on WinXP with WinXP pro PCs acting as servers and
with W2k3 Servers. No Problems.

Are you running the Access Program through the network? If so this is not
the ideal manner in which to run Access and it will be problematic with any
version of Windows.

However if you are describing a connection from an Access application to an
Access(.mdb) database on a server, we should be able to help you resolve the
issue.

John B.