[AccessD] Martin and John write a book

Joe Hecht jmhecht at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 11:27:18 CDT 2005

John, Martin,

If by some chance my name makes the cut, feel free to use it.

Joe Hecht
Los Angeles CA

At any rate, we need permissions from anyone who is willing to allow their
solutions to appear in the book.  Please send an email to
AccessDBook at ColbyConsulting.com with a subject line of "Permission" and a
sentence stating that "I give John Colby and Martin Reid permission to use
my emails to the AccessD list in a printed book" or something similar.

Thanks,

http://folding.stanford.edu/