[AccessD] Autonumber Assigned Immediately

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Fri Sep 9 07:02:31 CDT 2005

A lot of the referrals that I get are from people that used people that
think they are Access programmers, but know nothing about database
design and the  applications they write require a complete rewrite to
actually work. I have to go in and FIX the disaster that the client
ended up with.

When I worked at the Army proving grounds in Yuma, we had a saying.
"It takes an engineer to tear something apart, but a good technician
to put it back together again."

A well thought out design is not over-building.  But, it also will not
have to have any major changes over the years because of the thought
that went into it.

Sounds like you thought it out if it has been running that long. :-)

Robert