[AccessD] Export Form / Save In shortcut box

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 9 11:53:34 CDT 2005

You can do something with windows scripting  shortcuts like this

Dim WshShell  as object
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Dim objShortcutLnk as object
Set objShortcutLnk = WshShell.CreateShortcut(newfol­derpath &
"\target.lnk")
objShortcutLnk.TargetPath = folderTargetpath
objShortcutLnk.IconLocation = folderTargeticon
objShortcutLnk.Save

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.