[AccessD] Importing Multple Excel Worksheets

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 11:54:13 CDT 2005

Rocky,

If the spreadsheet has a fixed format you can do this with queries.  I have
an app that a customer uses for this very purpose.  I have it set up with
the file explorer dialog so they can point to the file and bring their data
into a temp table where we do some sanity checks on the data and then parse
it out to the appropriate tables through some more queries.  If your
interested let me know off line and I'll see if I can pull out the query and
dialog part and send over.

Doug