[AccessD] BEU Error

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 12 19:31:44 CDT 2005

On 12 Sep 2005 at 19:09, Robert Gracie wrote:

> Anyone...??
>
> I have to resolve this issue soon, and any help would be MUCH
> appreciated....

Sorry Robert. I've been away from the computer for the last couple of
days.

I'm not sure if I understand your question. You can't delete a
relationship with the BEU? If that's the case, can you send me, off-
line, an example of where you can't delete the relationship. IE, just
the data structure of the BE that won't work. I probably won't be
able to look at it until tomorrow night, since I'm without access to
a PC tomorrow during the day.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the
windows.