[AccessD] I need help

Chris Foote (Spike) spikee at oatlandspark.org.uk
Sat Sep 17 02:44:36 CDT 2005

Count me in John!

Like Karen I have web site skills, although they are a bit more "mandraulic"
than Karen's - I hand-code in a text editor.

I'm pretty good at usability and cross-browser stuff.

I do have my own "virtual" web server, but have not got a lot of spare
capacity ATM.

If there's anything I can do from England, do let me know at
spike at ugandanetwork.org.uk.

Best regards
Chris Foote