[AccessD] I need help

Kim Wiggins kimjwiggins at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 16:18:05 CDT 2005

I monitor this list just to keep abreast of all the wonderful things you guys are doing here.  I can offer some web design with FrontPage and database.  Of course, my database experience is nothing near what yours is but I can help.  Also like someone else mentioned, I can do word processing, data entry and write letters.  I have excellent writing skills.  Let me know where I can assist because I have been looking for some way to be help more outside of giving money.

Kim

"John W. Colby" <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:
Guys,

I need some help, setting up a web site, email accounts and a database
behind the web site. This stuff will be used to assist Rabbi Gellman in
implementing an idea he has for assisting Katrina victims.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9344139/site/newsweek/

I have a positive email response to an email I sent him offering him
assistance. I have a call in to him to a phone number he gave me, and will
be talking to him shortly.

I am just trying to get some help lined up so I can move quickly when I know
what is needed. Details will follow to those who volunteer when I know
more.

Thanks

http://folding.stanford.edu/