[AccessD] ADO Create TableDef

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 19 15:09:49 CDT 2005

I don't know exactly what it is you want to do, but here is an example
of how to create a table using ADOX.

Public Function CreateTableADO()
  Dim tbl As ADOX.Table
  Dim cat As ADOX.Catalog

  ' Open the Catalog.
  Set cat = New ADOX.Catalog
  cat.ActiveConnection = CurrentProject.Connection
  Set tbl = New ADOX.Table
  With tbl
    .Name = "MyTable"
    .Columns.Append "Column1", adInteger
    .Columns.Append "Column2", adInteger
    .Columns.Append "Column3", adVarWChar, 50
  End With
  cat.Tables.Append tbl
  Set tbl = Nothing
  Set cat = Nothing