[AccessD] Basic Access Training (sort of OT?)

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Sep 21 14:49:00 CDT 2005

Jeff,

We are using the Thompson Course Technology ILT series as the tutorial
books for our Access classes in the Extended Education Services at our
college.  I add some of my own handouts because relationship and
normalization concepts aren't well covered until the second level course
- and I think they are central to any understanding of Access.  These
books are not awfully expensive - we offer them to the students for $16
apiece.  They come with a CD full of exercise databases, and walk the
student through each step of each task.  The summary for each unit has
self-testing exercises as well.  The newer editions also include an
additional CD with an interactive tutorial program.

HTH,
Tina