[AccessD] ActiveX problem?

Randall R Anthony RRANTHON at sentara.com
Mon Sep 26 15:08:31 CDT 2005

"any ideas? the only thing I recently did was reload my Studio dot Net
2003."  Which could have overwritten an existing .dll housing your ADO.
Check your references by looking at any module code window and selecting
from the menu bar, tools, references, look for any indicated with a
"Missing" note.

>>> fhtapia at gmail.com 09/26/05 3:38 PM >>>
I have an Access Data Project (access 2000) and it contains a bound
subform.
When I enter lineitems into the subform, then return to the parent form
and
make a data change, I end up having the display of my lineitems clear
out
for some strange reason.??? I tried -re-importing these forms from my
backup
of the adp, adn I received the following error:

There was an error loading an ActiveX control on one of your forms or
reports.
Make sure all the controls that you are using are properly registered.
For
infomration on registring an ActiveX control, click Help.

any ideas? the only thing I recently did was reload my Studio dot Net
2003.
:(

thanks...
--