[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Sep 27 10:36:00 CDT 2005

There is VB decompiler - http://www.vb-decompiler.net/
But looking at its screenshots and examples I'd say it's rather useless for
anybody exept hardcore hackers.
As far as I can guess VBA code is translated into similar p-code - and if a
VBA decompiler exists it will not produce anything more readable than this
existing VB decompiler...

This VB decompiler seems to have been written by somebody from my country
Russia who doesn't want to open his/her name and who writes in English
rather badly - you can get more info here: http://vbdecompiler.dotfix.net/

I can be wrong.

But anyway I'd use free open source code if I find one or write my own from
scratch instead of using such decompilers - I think most of the developers
would do the same.

Therefore IMO the danger of getting cracked your VB6, VBA and VS.NET
applications is rather low...

Shamil