[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Sep 28 11:27:00 CDT 2005

My philosophy is you keep learning until you die, whether you like it or
not:  you have no choice unless you'd like to die sooner.  I am a
largely self-taught programmer and I've been making my living at it for
years.  Now I'm making my living at .Net and learning as I go, just as I
always have.  Eventually, I'll get tired too.  I'm already tired enough
so that I don't go home and experiment with new approaches to bring back
to the office, but then I'm 61 and I need my sleep! <g>  I'm quite happy
to let the young turks break new ground while I follow along tidying up
after them.

Charlotte Foust