[AccessD] OT: WAN/VPN network over Broadband

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 08:27:55 CDT 2005

Hi Rich:

It all depends on what the two offices want to share. I have to assume as
you are asking within an Access forum that you are looking database
solution. The simplest database sharing method, as they have broadband,
would be two Access versions, one for each site and a replication between
them. If a secure connection is needed there are many VPN clients and hosts
that can connect remote sites together. (One recent client used a free Linux
type solution assembled from a couple of old discards and another client has
a Windows based version but I have never seen the BE, as they are in Texas
somewhere.)

HTH
Jim