[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 29 09:19:39 CDT 2005

Yea, but there is a difference between working night and day out of your
kitchen and working night and day in the corner office of a high rise that
takes you an hour (or two) to get to and from, breathing who knows what,
living in a suburb where the statistical likelihood that there is a sex
offender living within 5 minutes of you approaches unity, and where the
likelihood that said sex offender is unregistered (or lost track of)
approaches 50%.

Hmmm... Working night and day on the farm sounds pretty good to me.

In fact I live about 5 miles from the nearest small town, in an area where
there are neighbors but on two acre lots and then woods behind.  I love the
"country" feel and, while it isn't a farm, it is rural enough to be an
entirely different lifestyle.

And yes, I work day and night, mostly at home.

http://folding.stanford.edu/