[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Sep 29 11:20:26 CDT 2005

> Does that mean you can edit code while the app is running?
Yes, while you are debugging application under VS.NET IDE. There are some
limitations of course but after MS Access 2000/XP/2003 "edit&continue"
feature where one can't save code if editions are made to the library
database and after MS Access 97 crashing once in a while with all or part of
the edits made during debugging lost - after all that what VS.NET 2005 Beta
2 have looks very good and this is only the beginning...

Shamil