[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Sep 29 17:20:18 CDT 2005

Yes, Jim I'm betting on Internet - I even try to use RentACoder where "dirt
cheap" Romanian, Indian, Ukranian, Russian, ... programmers and students
from all around the World are betting. And it happened that after about 30
bid attempts I did get and I did develop one advanced C# project last summer
and this project's completion moved me into higher than 97.99% percent
league of RentACoder.  But this is still 2300+th place out of 116,000+
registered programmers. Not bad but a long way to go...

RentACoder is an interesting place to make challenging small projects in the
new areas - in this case money do not matter that much - this is how it was
with my first project there...

Shamil