[AccessD] A2003:Start a dial up connection

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Thu Apr 6 07:35:18 CDT 2006

Hi All
In an Access app I have - I need to start up the local dial up connection
This if for my personal machine - using dial up only

I used to know (probably can find it again) the command line
for starting the default dial up screen - but it starts the screen that requires

someone to click the 'Connect' or 'Dial'  button

I have seen apps use the connection to 'just dial' with no user intervention
Such as Virus Updaters etc

Anyone know the command line or the relevant exe?

Many thanks in advance

Darren