[AccessD] Access problem with tables

Kim Wiggins kimjwiggins at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 21:09:59 CDT 2006

Can someone please help me with this problem?  I know it's something simple but I am not an Access database expert but I am learning everything I can.  I follow your email list because I have learned a lot just by reading what the problems everyone has.

  I have three Access tables that update using VB code.  When I click the Save button, they all save at the same time.  All three tables (table A, B and C) each have 2 columns (columns 1 and 2) that are identical.  When it saves, it is adding a new record to columns 1 and 2 in all three tables.  The problem is, sometimes it saves to all three of the tables just fine and other times it may just save to 2 or 1 of them instead of all three.  What would cause it to do that?  What would cause such inconsistency to occur when it is using the same code every time?
  Thanks
  Kim Wiggins