[AccessD] OT: Measure Outlook Time?!

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 01:06:35 CDT 2006

Hi group,

I received a question from my teamleader.
(Pardon my English the following is a bit crappy)
We have to report all (work-related hehe) activities
we do per day. The minimum quantity is 15 minutes.

Every body writes 1 hour for mail activities. We think
that this is much much higher since we receive 100-200
e-mails per day.

Here's the question:
Is it possible to measure the time Outlook has the
focus? So or the Outlook GUI, or appointments or new
e-mail???
Is this possible??

TIA!