[AccessD] OT Google maps

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Apr 25 11:56:56 CDT 2006

Hi all

This service has been updated with street names for many European countries.
Visit my office where I at Kalkbrænderiløbskaj (no kidding) can look at the tree (center of map) in the middle of the small parking lot and the power plant (of very high architectural quality!) across the harbour:

http://maps.google.com/?om=1&t=h&ll=55.713079,12.591501&spn=0.003252,0.007038

I'm amazed. This is so accurate. And free. Where are we going?

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 19-11-2005 08:47:13 >>>
Hi Marty:

There is a lot of extra code to dig through to get a piece I can use but
thanks for the info... The address translator and returning lats and longs
should be able to work locally, depending if it is a process that all can
access.

Thanks again
Jim