[AccessD] Bit OT - Excel Q on Conditional Formatting

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Wed Apr 26 21:39:03 CDT 2006

Hi All
We have an excel spread sheet that our 'testers' use to test for bugs in
software
So there are various column headers eg What Tested, TestedBy, Test1 Results etc
but the final column is the
one that has final say on what is done.
If it says 'closed' or 'passed' I want the whole row to be grey font, italic
font etc to visually indicate 'it is finished' with

In the past I have applied cond formatting to whole columns that apply cond
formatting to individual cells depending on their value
but this is the other way about. IE a cell changing the formatting for the whole
row

Many thanks in advance

Darren