[AccessD] Run ACC03 Demo from CD?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Apr 6 18:30:48 CDT 2006

I don't think you can do this, but I haven't worked with the runtime in
2003, only in those up through 2002.  Runtimes are installed to the
directory you specify and they don't get put in the same location as the
access executable.  You have to specify the full path to the runtime
msaccess.exe when you open the database, so you could try pointing at
the CD, but the install sets up connections in the registry that
wouldn't be there under those circumstances.

Charlotte Foust