[AccessD] Forms

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri Apr 7 14:01:39 CDT 2006

More or less. I have a text box on every form in the database. If a condition is true then I want to see the text box. So I figured I need to set a global and then test it on the on open of each form. If true then box is visible if not well leave it alone. The text box shows if the records come from SharePoint. Simply says SharePoint Data.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall