[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer] Optimizing Stored Procedures and Views

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Fri Apr 7 16:11:24 CDT 2006

Dear all,

Thanks for all your suggestions.  I was given 18 hours notice to turn
up to our hospital for a pacemaker replacement (I wore out the old
one - too much late night/early morning programming).

Operation successful but I feel as if someone hit my shoulder with a
sledgehammer (which they well might have done considering the banging
that was going on during the operation).

Hope to be back on deck next week to follow up the suggestions.

David