[AccessD] No display adapter

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 10 11:29:48 CDT 2006

Hi John:

Is your video card built onto the mother board? The most popular video
drivers used with both in ASUS and GIGABYTE, amount others, is the
all-in-one NVIDIA driver set. You can just cross-reference your mother board
on line and download the entire superset at
http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp. The whole installation is
auto-detect and straight-forward.

HTH
Jim