[AccessD] No display adapter

JHicks at lincoln.ne.gov JHicks at lincoln.ne.gov
Tue Apr 11 09:15:46 CDT 2006

I missed the beginning of this thread so I assume that you have a display
adapter built into the motherboard.  If you have a CD for the motherboard,
it's setup program will allow you to configure the display adapter.  It
should then show up in Device Manager.

Hope that helps.

Jim Hicks

             "John Colby"
             <jwcolby at ColbyCon
             sulting.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "'Access Developers discussion and
             accessd-bounces at d         problem solving'"
             atabaseadvisors.c         <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
             om                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/11/2006 07:01          Re: [AccessD] No display adapter
             AM

             Please respond to
             Access Developers
              discussion and
                  problem
             solving<accessd at d
             atabaseadvisors.c
                    om>

Nope.  I can't get at the display adapter, even in safe mode, because there
is no display adapter.