[AccessD] There isn't enough memory to perform this operation.

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Apr 14 15:54:35 CDT 2006

Folks,

I have a legacy database I am trying to update for a client.  When I try to
open one of the queries in design view I get the message "There isn't enough
memory to perform this operation. Close unneeded programs and try again."  I
have tried opening the query on two different computers and get the same
result.  From where the query is being used I know it uses the values of 14
different controls on a form as criteria.  I exported the query to a text
file and it really does not look that complicated, but access is having
trouble showing it in the query design window.  Any suggestions on how I can
work on this thing?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Doug