[AccessD] There isn't enough memory to perform this operation.

Max Home max at sherman.org.uk
Fri Apr 14 16:42:50 CDT 2006

Doug, try exporting the query as a text file and then re-importing it from a
text file (docmd.transfer something or other - look it up).  That should
clear any embedded problems.  OR - open another DB and import it into that
(but link the tables it uses first so that the import function *finds* the
tables it refers to).  Both these work for me from time to time.

Regards

Max