[AccessD] Break Point in Debug Mode

StaRKeY starkey at wanadoo.nl
Mon Apr 17 14:13:40 CDT 2006

Hi Jeremy,

Odd indeed, you might want to try to decompile your code and recompile and
then try again. Also, is it possitble the code never passes your breakpoint
or maybe gets stuck before it gets to the breakpoint? (you could check this
by putting the breakpoint at the start of code execution, if that does work)

Regards,
Eric Starkenburg