[AccessD] Break Point in Debug Mode

Jeremy Toves itsame2000 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 22:33:35 CDT 2006

This is an inherited database I ran remotely on a desktop.  The debug issue was isolated to that computer.  I downloaded it to my computer and debug mode worked.  After getting that figured out, I noticed quite a few other issues on my copy that compiling would have found.  I'm not sure if a new install of Access is warranted on the host computer.

Thanks,
  Jeremy

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
  Jeremy:

Is your app small enough to zip and email? I'd be happy to run it here
to see if I get the same result. Contact me off line if you want to do
this.

Regards,

Rocky

--