[AccessD] Macro vs VBA

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:15:29 CDT 2006

Hello All,

Some one contacted me with an app that links to an mdb that links via odbc
to informix(I think)...anyway...I'm going to put a few queries together that
create a local copy of the data...delete the old...that kinda stuff.  No big
deal...this mdb will do nothing else than house a temp recordset.  the mdb
will be running 1 append and 2 delete queries...once a day via a scheduler.
My question is is there any difference, benefit, concern, or anything to
think about when choosing between launching these 3 queries with a macro or
VBA?

Thanks,

Mark

P.S...Its funny how the simple projects bring more questions...