[AccessD] Project is unviewable

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 21 15:22:39 CDT 2006

It is not worth the hassle of self-signing certificates as there are
authority and permission problems
installing them properly into the digital signature cache under Win XP
with any another user.
Network Admins will hunt you down with pitchforks and burning torches.
You should use the internet authority verifiable certificates from
Veritas or Thwaite etc.
Of course then you have to pay, get a DUNS number etc.
I don't even know if SageKey handles their installation.

I got self certs to work a couple of years ago with makecert  with a lot
of fiddling
but I think there have been OS security changes since then.