[AccessD] [Fwd: Re: Date Field]

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 28 03:58:03 CDT 2006

Hi Gary and Rocky

Just a note: If possible, you should use a date value and not its string representation with DateAdd() even though the example uses a string:

Format(DateAdd("s",[date],#1/1/1970#),"Short Date")

It doesn't make much of a difference here but in other situations it might as the string will be converted to a date value using the local date/time settings. That will not happen for a date value.

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 28-04-2006 04:01 >>>
Gary:

Works perfectly!  I'm using Expr1:
Format(DateAdd("s",[date],"1/1/70"),"Short Date") just to get the date
only so I can count the hits by date.

Thank you.

Rocky