[AccessD] report on Access Devcon Las Vegas

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Fri Apr 28 07:58:57 CDT 2006

Same impression I've gotten at other conferences.  Two words to
developers using M$ tools, Sharepoint and .NET.  At the last
DevConnections conference I (where Access was not represented but
Sharepoint and .NET were) I heard a lot of "just like Access" and
"similar to Access" when the speakers showed new data access tools like
grids and and master/detail controls.

Now whether an Access-Sharepoint connection keeps Access development
alive or not we'll see...

Jim DeMarco