[AccessD] OT: between rock and hard place

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 28 09:08:21 CDT 2006

Hi Rich

For e-mail handling in code we use the Chilkat Email ActiveX component that works nicely with Access VBA:

  http://www.chilkatsoft.com/email-activex.asp

A fully functional 30-day evaluation copy can be downloaded.
I guess you would need to read the headers and the body of the e-mails ...

/gustav

>>> Rich_Lavsa at pghcorning.com 28-04-2006 15:50:46 >>>
 Hello all,

I've searched high and low.  I cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.
I don't want to give reasons why, but I need to capture all emails that
contain certain keywords in them from any EXCHANGE mailbox.  I need to
search subject, message body, and possibly attachment names.

Anyway, the only tool I found was from QUEST "Recovery Manager for
Exchange".
I'm Looking for alternatives, hopefully Access, VB, c#, anything that I
can do myself would be great.. Then again I'm open for suggestions..

If anyone can help guide me.. I would appreciate it..

Please respond off the list as this has nothing to do with Access...

Thank You,
Rich